2009年2月1日 星期日

Our PlayStation Life!!! ^^v

Playstation~I think everyone should know what it is~
if
 u dont kno
w...ok....i can tell u...but not here XD

Whatever is PS I, PSII, PSIII or PSP, i think all of you have played at least one time~!
Or...you already  are addicted on it~~


Recently
, i saw these in the web 

























































I am very agree that
Plat Station got the strongest power for attracting ppl in the world!!!


Actually, I am a fan of PlayStation~!!

















I love this^^


Btw, The print ad of PlayStation is also great i think~!!
let see this




















The visual is very great~!
It totally is the style of Sony!!!!
Also, the campaign is also great too~!!
"discover the beautiful women inside you"~hahaha~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言